This course is designed to help divorced, separated, and never married parents and custodians build skills to manage emotions, be heard, communicate effectively, and reduce co-parenting conflicts.
Participants will learn how to:
• Identify stresses and triggers
• Appropriately manage anger
• Effectively use a variety of conflict strategies
• Express needs in an assertive, interest-based manner
• Promote healthy communication techniques
The workshop will assist individuals to manage conflict in their lives safely and productively.
A recent parenting class participant said, “this workshop made me want to use these strategies for all of our benefit and help make things less stressful and painful.”